We pride ourselves on being your full service financial partner by offering products and services over and above your standard checking and savings accounts. You can access all your account information 24/7 by signing up for Online Banking. Please feel free to contact us with questions about any of our offerings or products.
Our Transfer Service moves funds from your checking account to a savings or another checking account. This service can also deduct payments on your consumer loan or home mortgage from your checking or savings account, making it more convenient for you. You simply need to request this service and the transfer will occur weekly, bi-weekly or monthly on the date you select.
- Funds are drawn directly on Securant Bank & Trust® account
- Guards against loss or theft of cash
- Client is given check copy as proof of purchase
- Drawn on unlimited amounts
- Widely accepted; preferred to a personal check in many instances
- Cost of $3.50 per check.
Check Imaging is a service that makes checkbook balancing and cancelled check storage easy and plays an important role in your personal financial management.
Securant Bank & Trust Check Imaging replaces individual cancelled checks and deposit slips with electronically created copies in reduced size. These copies are clearly placed, ten per page, on a standard 8 1/2" x 11" laser-printed document. For quick reference, these images are presented in numerical order with the check number, amount, and posting date appearing under each image.
As an Securant Bank & Trust checking account client, you will receive your Check Imaging records with your monthly statement. These items are pre-punched and ready for you to insert into your personal check Imaging binder. Because Check Imaging records are optically stored images produced as a standard business practice of the Bank, they have been found admissible as legal evidence. We maintain image copies of your checks so you may get a duplicate copy of any check whenever you need one.
Checks Reorder Online
Now you can order your checks online! Simply go to the Deluxe website and follow the simple instructions.
Check Safekeeping (Truncation)
As an alternative to receiving Check Imaging records, you may elect to have your cancelled checks truncated. Copies of individual checks can be requested anytime. You can obtain up to three free copies per month.
- Check is sent by mail directly to paying bank
- Payments are received by the Bank in the form of a Cashier’s Check
- Upon receipt of payment, our client is assured of payment and collected funds
- Cost is $25.00 per collection item + the paying bank’s fee.
For easier financial record keeping, you may choose to have your Securant Bank & Trust checking, saving, CD, and loan information included on one easy-to-read monthly statement.
- One monthly statement provides client with information on their deposit accounts
- Any combination can be used, but only one checking account can be listed Imaged checks
- This service is offered free of charge
For your convenience and protection, Securant Bank & Trust can arrange to transfer your payroll check or your government check directly into the Securant Bank & Trust account of your choice. Since deposits are made electronically, you never need to worry about having a check lost or stolen and you will have prompt access to your money. And, it doesn't cost a cent!
When traveling outside of the USA foreign currency can be obtained prior to leaving or you can obtain an international draft drawn on correspondent banks in many foreign countries. Clients wanting funds transferred to foreign bank can request wire transfer. See Fee Schedule for charges.
For the client who does not have a checking account or who desires to remit payment with collected funds.
- Guards against loss or theft of cash
- Client retains money order stub as proof of payment
- Issued in amounts up to $1,000.00
- Widely accepted often preferred to a personal check
- Fees for Money Orders: See Fee Schedule
- No charge for first Money Order if purchase is made via a withdrawal from a regular savings account.
It is easy to do practically all your banking from the comfort and convenience of your own home with postage-paid Bank-By-Mail forms and envelopes. A receipt of your deposit will be mailed to you the business day following bank’s receipt of deposit.
- Guards against loss or theft of checks
- Guards against unwanted or unsatisfactory purchases
- Fees for stop payments: See Fee Schedule
- No charge for stop payment if checks are stolen.
Telephone Banking: Touch-Tone Banker
Gives you fast access to your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week just by using your touch tone phone. Click here for more information.
- Verifies balances in checking, savings and money-market accounts
- Allows for transfer of funds between accounts
- Verifies deposits and interest earned
- Provides listing of most recent transactions
- Allows for inquires by check number
- Provides a fax of account activity since last statement
For the client who desires to move funds from one bank to another.
- Funds transferred quickly to another bank or financial institution
- Immediate availability of funds on receiving end
- No minimum amount required for transfer
- Transfers done only on collected funds
- Security maintained with password
- Fees for wire transfers: See Fee Schedule