Cash Management Services
Maximize the return on your hard-earned capital.
Your business plan calls for realizing profit whenever and wherever possible. Make the most of every dollar you earn with Cash Management Services. By reducing administrative time and cost to manage your cash and accounts, you can focus on what is most important — maximizing your earnings. Cash Management Services offer you essential control with built-in flexibility.
Our cash management specialists are concerned about what is important to your business. Please feel free to contact us with questions about any of our offerings or products.
Securant Remote Deposit
Is the fastest way to make check deposits from the convenience of your home or office. You scan a check, transmitting data via a secured connection, and we deposit the funds in your account.
Automatically put your idle money to work by reducing interest paid on loans, increasing interest earned on excess capital, and managing accounts to make sure excess funds are not left idle.
Provide a reliable method of collecting and disbursing funds electronically to help reduce bookkeeping and collection time for items such as vendor payments or direct deposit payroll.
Assists in effective and efficient management of your bank accounts via the Internet. Access online, real-time balances with the ability to view presentments, place holds or stop payments, and check loan balances. A secure environment allows multiple users while giving you the flexibility of establishing user limits. Multi-factor authentication provides additional layers of protection.
Expedites funds electronically for international or domestic requirements.
Credit Card Processing
Consumers and businesses prefer to make payment today by credit card. If your business is not set up to accept credit cards, we can assist you with the entire process. If you currently accept credit cards, we can help you save money in your processing and provide a higher level of personal, local service.
Securant Bank & Trust® formed a partnership with Elavon to help meet the growing payment processing needs of our clients. The following are some of the benefits our clients receive:
- Dedicated relationship manager who monitors credit card transactions daily to ensure qualification at the most favorable rate
- Proactive client service detailed in a written agreement with fee rebates for non-performance
- Lower competitive pricing, which results in higher profits for your business
- Credit Card Processing for Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover®, American Express®, Diners Club International®, JCB and Debit Cards
- Internet Processing of credit card transactions that integrates into your current web environment
- Check Conversion services that reduce costly non-sufficient funds checks, provides check guarantee and check verification
- Business to business payment processing, including processing to Government entities with solutions geared to reduce lengthy account receivable and bad debt write-offs
- Fraud monitoring services designed to detect fraud and minimize losses to businesses
- Equipment purchase including state of the art electronic terminals, printers, software and supplies
- Client support is available 24 hours/day, 7 days/week