Personal Debit Card
Insert, PIN or sign and go
It’s better than a checkbook, more secure than cash. Fast and easy and no more waiting for check approval.
- Pay for your purchases directly from your Securant checking account
- Convenient recordkeeping. Detailed transactions appear on your monthly statement
- 24 hour ATM access. Get access to cash, deposits or transfer money after hours
Added security with chip debit cards
A chip card is a debit or credit card that contains a microprocessor that enhances the security of cards during point-of-sale transactions.
How to use your chip card
- Insert the card, face up and chip end into the chip-enabled terminal
- Leave the card in the terminal until your transaction is complete
- Follow the instructions on the screen and sign or enter your PIN
- Remove your card when the screen prompts you
Visa® Purchase Alerts
Get alerts for transactions and immediately identify any potential fraudulent activity when you enroll in Visa® Purchase Alerts.
- Purchase amount thresholds
- International purchases
- Purchases made on the internet or over the phone