Your needs for money are as individual as you are. That's why Securant Bank & Trust® offers a wide variety of loans to meet your needs:
- Auto Loans
- Installment Loans
- Ready Reserve Overdraft Protection
- Home Improvement Loans
- Home Equity Options
To find out more information about our products or request an application please contact a Banking Representative or call 1-800-980-9277.
An auto loan from Securant Bank & Trust allows you to borrow money for the purchase of new and used automobiles. We offer a range of competitive interest rates and payment schedules, including our easy automatic payment plan.
- Financing available at 80% of cost or NADA Blue Book value which ever is less
- Notes based on 12 to 60 month amortization
- Fixed interest rate
- No pre-payment penalty
- Late fee of $10.00 or 5%, whichever is less, on payments delinquent ten days
A variety of terms are available to finance a vacation, boat, or other major purchase, to consolidate bills into one easy monthly payment, or to fund many other personal needs. Choose a fixed rate and term and fixed monthly payments makes budgeting easy.
Ready Reserve Line of Credit (RRL)
Get the protection of a pre-approved credit line automatically accessed up to your available credit limit whenever your checking account balance falls below zero.
- Pre-approved line of credit which is accessed by a client writing a check for more than their checking account balance or by requesting a direct loan
- Line of Credit from $300 to $2,000
- Funds are transferred from your RRL to your checking account in increments of $100
- Small monthly payments will be deducted when your RRL is in use
RRL In Use
|RRL in Use||Monthly Payment|
|$ 0.01 to $15.00||Balance|
|$15.01 to $300||$15.00|
|$301 to $400||$20.00|
|$401 to $500||$25.00|
|$501 to $600||$30.00|
|$601 to $700||$35.00|
|etc.||Each additional $100
in balance will result in
an increase of $5.00 in
the Monthly Payment.
- Additional payments can be made at anytime, by transferring from checking account.
Note: Principal balance on RRL is not automatically reduced when deposits are made to checking account.
- All activity on Ready Reserve Line will be detailed on the monthly checking account statement.